MALIFAX TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD
WSH & SECURITY POLICY
The directors and management of MALIFAX TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD recognize the importance of providing all our employees, sub-contractors, and visitors with a safe and healthy work environment.
Our goal is to have zero reportable accidents.
The company will seek to achieve this by:
- Eliminate and reduce risks through effective risk management by identifying all types of work activities that have the potential to produce personal injury and eliminate and minimize terror threats to our staff and the public by ensuring control measures are in place,
- Providing instructions, training and supervision to improve individual’s understanding of workplace hazards, including safe work practices and emergency procedures,
- Involving individuals in occupational health and safety matters and consulting with them on ways to provide safe and healthy working conditions,
- Ensuring that everyone (including visitors and sub-contractors) complies with appropriate standards, relevant legislations, applicable with applicable OHS legal & other requirements and workplace directions to protect their own and others’ health and safety at work,
- Providing adequate systems and resources to effectively manage rehabilitation and return to work processes.
- Working with contractors and supplies to embrace the SGSecure movement and address Terror threats.
- Committed to a strong safety programme and continual improvement of OHS Management System that protects the health, safety and security for our staff, property and the public from risk of harm, including that arising from terrorism. All managers and supervisors are responsible and accountable for the safety and health of our employees, sub-contractors and company property under their control. Managers and supervisors are responsible for ensuring compliance to all regulations, procedures and safe work practices in all workplaces, work-sites at all times.